Qualification: MBA in Marketing Management(Brand and Distributor)
Experience: 5-6 years (Specialist and Proven Record of UAE Experience)
Age : Not above 47 years
Preferred: Preferred: Hands on experience in FMCG/Retail (Personal care)/Brand and localite of Dubai
Candidates should know about Dubai compliance & must have worked in recent past
- Create detailed, marketing investment by outlet in terms of listing, promotions, display rentals etc.
- Set target against each of the above investments
- Analyse ROI for the investments & present to the Management every month.
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Submit an AVP report every week to summarize market visits
- To monitor Sales Performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Fundamentally all tasks relating to the 4 verticals of :
- Principal Management
- Brand Management
- Trade Management
- Inventory Management
- New Product listings /Business Development opportunities
- Implementing Promotion Campaigns
- Handling Key Accounts
- Review Target v/s Sales achieved every week & present to the management
- It is expected that 60% of your time to be spent in the market and 40% in the office.
- Researches and Analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans with concerned agencies and sales teams
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website
- content ,advertisements and other marketing related projects.
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to the management team.
More details contact : Sangeeta @ 9342568213
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Jobs Territory